Modular flooring is an excellent option for floors that are not square or rectangular in shape. It is also useful for preventing injury in many industrial or commercial spaces. You can install it very easily, so it makes sense to choose this type of flooring for your business.
What is Modular Flooring
This type of flooring comes in tiles of varying sizes so you can use the most appropriate size. The edges are designed to lock together for extra stability and for easy installation.
Made from rubber, the modular tiles are anti-slip, which makes them very useful in wet or slippery areas. In fact, you can choose open mesh tiles if you are in need of drainage in wet areas. The water can run through, but you will not slip or slide as you walk across the surface.
Where to Use Modular Flooring
There are unlimited uses for rubber matting. Anywhere you need a protective layer over the floor or even just a temporary floor, you can use modular tiles. The tiles themselves are very simple to put down and can be pulled up for cleaning or if you are ready to replace them with another type of flooring.
A few ideas for using rubber mats:
- Boat decks and docks. Prevent slipping while promoting drainage with open mesh mats.
- Stables. Keep your horse’s feet in great condition with rubber matting to ease stress on the feet.
- Commercial kitchens. Use grease resistant tiles in restaurant kitchens to reduce the chance of accidents and to increase comfort with cushioning.
- Gyms. If you run a gym or fitness centre, modular flooring allows you to provide patrons with a soft, durable surface to work out on.
- Garages. Make life easier by placing a few modular tiles in your garage and make it easier to work. You’ll get greater comfort than the hard concrete floor and anti-grease tiles make it easy to clean up.
Anywhere you need to stand for extended periods of time or need to prevent bumps and scrapes, rubbing matting can be ideal. Edges that fit together eliminate any gaps and can drastically reduce the amount of dirt and debris that falls down between the mats when there is a gap.
Benefits of Rubber Mats
Modular flooring is just one of many options when you are looking for ways to cover your floor. Fortunately, rubber mats are an excellent way to handle common flooring problems.
There are a number of textures available, so you can choose the one that works best for your needs. Extra slippery areas will require more grip, while greasy spaces need grease-resistant mats. All mats should be interlocking for ease of use. You can get it in a number of different designs, as well, including anti-fatigue and extra durable.
Another big advantage is the fact that anyone can install modular flooring. You can put it down and take it up again in a very short period of time, making it well worth the investment. The rubber is long lasting and can be used for years to come.
Modular Matting & Flooring
Anti-Fatigue Modular Matting & Flooring
Multi-Purpose Modular Matting & Flooring
Equestrian(Stable) Modular Matting
Modular Grass Matting